Need to write a short description here!!!
* Over 20,000 species of bees worldwide.
* Do not attempt to remove nests on your own.
* Winged, flower feeding insects.
* Among the most prevalent indoor pests.
* Over 12,000 species worldwide.
* Effective management approaches vary depending on species.
* Prolific, roaches reproduce quickly out of sight behind walls.
* Cause Allergic Reaction and aggravate Asthma symptoms in sensitive individuals.
* Common hourshold pests.
* Feed on plants or decaying animal and plant matter.
* Insect with the largest number of known species between 5-8 million.
* Found in almost all habitats.
* Feed on decaying organic materials and plant matter.
* Over 900 known species worldwide.
* Crickets can damage emerging seedlings.
Mice / Rodant
* Enter homes in search of food and shelter.
* Spread disease through parasites and feces.
* Belongs to the order of rodents.
* Common nuisance flies include house fly, face fly, stable fly, and garbage fly.
* Feed on animal waste and decaying organic materials.
* Transmit bacteria and viruses to humans.
* Range in length from 3/8 - 1 inch in length.
* Feed on plants in Spring and Summer months.
* C-Shaped larvae of beetles.
* Over 3,000 species of Lice worldwide.
* Three are classified as agents of human disease.
* Louse also known as Nit.
* Known vecotrs of infectious diseases, killing millions each year.
* Over 3,500 known species worldwide.
* To contorl eliminate standing water in areas around your home.
* Feed on decaying leaves and other dead plant matter.
* Signs of damage include the stripping of the outer layers of the young plant.
* Common garden pest.
* Over 150,000 different species.
* Generally known as a pest given the damage caused t5o clothing.
* Feed on dead or decaying plant material, stored food products and fabrics.
* Contaminate food and spread diseases.
* Cause damage to stuctures and property.
* Do not attempt to touch or remove.
** Call a professional!!
* Scorpions don't bite, they "sting"
* Over 1,500 species of scorpions worldwide.
* Small wingless insect 1/2 inch - 1 inch in length.
* Feeds on carbohydrates such as sugar and starches.
* Commonly found in homes where moisture is present including: sinks, showers, or baths.
* Presence is a sign of a more serious pest infestation.
* Predators, spiders feed on other pests.
* Over 40,000 spider species worldwide.
* Transmit diseases such as Lyme and HGE (Human Granulocytic Erlichiosus).
* Feed on the blood of mammals, birds, and occasionally reptiles.
* Commonly foud in tall grass and overgrown vegetation.
* Predatory, flying, stinging insect.
* Over 75,000 known species of wasps.
* Nests can be found above or below ground.
* Small beetle usually less than 1/4 inch.
* Over 60,000 species of weevils found worldwide.
* Feed on dry foods, cereal and grain products.
* Can cause Ecoli if ingested.
* Over 4,400 known species of worms worldwide.
* Feed on organic matter and live within the soil.
* Plow through soil allowing for oxygenation and deposit nitrogen.